Aug 18th Update
Parents and Players: The FHSAA has voted to start-up fall sports, however we are still dependent on the Brevard School Board to decide our district's fate. The School Board has decided to meet with the school's Athletic Directors on Tuesday, August 25th.
There will be NO tryouts on Aug 24th or until we hear the outcome of the Aug 25th meeting.
We are still hopeful for a season- just still waiting for a start date. Please continue to stay safe.
As always, you may email me with questions-